Hot And Cold Pack Privacy Statement
You must read and agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement set forth below, do not access this website and do not make any purchases.
Those who wish to purchase items on this website must provide certain information. That information consists of your name, your address, a contact phone number, an email address, billing information, and credit card information to process your order which you directly submit.
The information you provide PI-PTP may be stored on cookies and will not be shared with any third parties other than our agents, including VeriSign, Inc., and the manufacturer for processing payment and keeping you informed of future promotions or booked sales. Under circumstances the information may be released to law enforcement officials and as required by law.
Credit Card Processing
VeriSign, Inc., as agent, processes your purchases financially with the information you provide. VeriSign, Inc., has implemented and will maintain security systems for the transmission of your information, consisting of encryption and Afirewall@ technologies that are understood in the industry to provide adequate security for the transmission of such information over the Internet. VeriSign does not guarantee the security of the information, and VeriSign will not be responsible in the event of any infiltration of its security systems, provided that VeriSign has used commercially reasonable efforts to prevent any such infiltration.
Any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, as set forth therein, including limitations on damages, warranties, arbitration of disputes and application of the laws of the state of Tennessee.
Circumstances or the laws may change; therefore, we may amend this agreement from time to time by posting amended terms and conditions on this website of which you agree to be bound.
Additional Considerations for Nevada and California Residents:
Nevada residents may submit opt-out requests here.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 Compliance
Notice of Consumer Rights: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, California residents have the following consumer rights as set forth in the sections below. These rights relate to a California resident’s rights to privacy, and become effective on January 1, 2020:
Pursuant to Section 1798.110, a consumer shall have the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the information set forth below in this section, and that upon receipt of a verifiable request from the consumer, the business shall disclose such information to the consumer in the timeframes as provided by Section 1798.130. This information includes the following information:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer;
Pursuant to Section 1798.115, a consumer shall have the right to request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to the consumer the information set forth below in this section, and that upon receipt of a verifiable request from the consumer, the business shall disclose such information to the consumer in the timeframes as provided by Section 1798.130. This information includes the following information:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer;
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the customer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold;
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
Pursuant to Section 1798.120, a consumer shall have the right, at any time, to direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information. This right may be referred to the right to opt out. California residents may submit opt-out requests here.
Pursuant to Section 1798.125, a business shall not discriminate against a consumer because the consumer exercised any of the consumer rights provided by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, including but not limited to the business doing any of the following:
- Denying goods or services to the consumer;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer, if the consumer exercises the consumers rights;
- Suggesting that the consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services;
Methods for Submitting Requests for Information: Any consumer requests for the above information may be made by contacting Hot Cold Pack at the toll free number listed at the bottom of this page or by clicking here.
A division of Sealtech
213 Dennis Street
Athens, TN 37303
Toll Free: 888-818-9632
Local: 423-745-6213 ext. 3322
Hot And Cold Pack Privacy Statement Questions?
At HOT COLD PACK.COM we strive to provide excellent customer service, if you have questions about our Hot Packs or Cold Packs or see something you would like for us to carry please feel free to send an email, email@example.com.
HOT COLD PACK, 100% American Made Hot & Cold Packs!