SofTouch Hot or Cold Face Pack
SofTouch Hot or Cold Face Pack – 20″ x 6″ x 1″
This Face Hot & Cold pack provides wonderful migraine relief for persistent migraine sufferers – use it hot or cold (straight from the freezer, with no worries of freezer burn) to relieve the pain from your migraine.
- sinus/allergy relief
- facial trauma
- post operative swelling
- congestion relief
- Extra soft outer material
- Microwave or Freeze
- SloFlow™ Gel stays pliable when frozen.
- Gel is nontoxic & biodegradable.
- Reusable and easy to disinfect.
- Keep the cold or heat right where you want it.
- 100% American Made!
Watch & Learn More About Our SofTouch Tri-Sectional Hot Cold Pack
SOFT & SofTouch Heating and Care Instructions
Place hot cold pack flat in microwave oven. If pad is at room temperature, microwave 30 seconds at high power, then 10 second intervals never to exceed 1 minute of total heating time. If reheating a warm pad (heated in the last 2 hours), microwave 10 second intervals never to exceed 30 seconds of total heating time. Knead pack to evenly distribute heat between each heating interval and after total heating time.
When To Use Your Softouch Hot or Cold Face Pack
The Softouch Hot or Cold Face Pack is perfect for almost any area of your body. This pack will provide instant relief to acing body parts or is also great for back pain and migraine headaches. Confused about when to use hot therapy and when to use cold therapy? You are not alone. Understanding the benefits of each is key to relieving pain and speeding recovery.
- Use Cold Therapy immediately after an injury to reduce inflammation.
- Do not use Cold Therapy on stiff muscles or joints.
- Use Hot Therapy to relax/sooth sore muscles or to increase range of motion.
- Do not use Hot Therapy on an injury that is already warm to the touch.
These 4 guidelines are simple ways to determine whether to use hot or cold therapy.
SofTouch Hot or Cold Face Pack Questions?
At HOT-COLD-PACK.COM we strive to provide excellent customer service, if you have questions about our Hot Packs or Cold Packs or see something you would like for us to book please feel free to send an email, firstname.lastname@example.org.