SoftTouch Small Gel Hot Cold Pack
Softouch Small Gel Hot Cold Pack features – 10″ x 6″ x 1″:
- Extra soft outer material
- Can be used in the Microwave or Freezer.
- Reusable and easy to disinfect.
- Will not crack in extremely cold freezers.
- Keep the cold or heat right where you want it.
Small Softouch Gel Hot and Cold Pack: perfectly designed sprained wrists, carpal tunnel syndrome, sore elbows and bug bites.
SOFT & SofTouch Heating and Care Instructions
Simply place your Softouch Small Gel hot cold pack flat in a microwave oven. If your hot and cold pack is at room temperature then microwave for 30 seconds at high power, remover from microwave and knead the pack thoroughly spreading heat through pack. If the hot pack is not a desired temperature then place back in microwave at 10 second intervals never to exceed 1 minute of total heating time. If reheating a warm pad (heated in the last 2 hours), microwave 10 second intervals never to exceed 30 seconds of total heating time. Knead pad to evenly distribute heat between each heating interval and after total heating time.
When To Use Your Softouch Small Gel Hot Cold Pack
The Softouch Small Gel Hot Cold Pack is perfect for almost any area of your body. This pack will provide instant relief to acing body parts or is also great for back pain and migraine headaches. Confused about when to use hot therapy and when to use cold therapy? You are not alone. Understanding the benefits of each is key to relieving pain and to book a speedy recovery.
- Use Cold Therapy immediately after an injury to reduce inflammation.
- Do not use Cold Therapy on stiff muscles or joints.
- Use Hot Therapy to relax/sooth sore muscles or to increase range of motion.
- Do not use Hot Therapy on an injury that is already warm to the touch.
These 4 guidelines are simple ways to determine whether to use hot or cold therapy.
SofTouch Small Hot Cold Pack Questions?
At HOT-COLD-PACK.COM we strive to provide excellent customer service, if you have questions about our Hot Packs or Cold Packs or see something you would like for us to carry please feel free to send an email, email@example.com.